My two incredible little boys.

My two incredible little boys.
This picture by Catherine Finn Photography, just captures their personalities.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why is a day off not really a day off?

Well because I have a thousand things to do on my days off.  Up early to get J1 ready for preschool.  I dropped him off then met with my pharmacy students for a couple of hours.  Then off to go pick up J2 to take him to the mall for a playdate.  Which is really just an excuse to meet up with friends and chit chat while our babies play in the play area.  J2 had a great time.  So did I.  It was fun to watch him interact with the other kiddies in the area.  First he found an older kid to run and chase after.  Then a little girl a few years older than him took him under her wing.  She carried him around.  Helped him up the slide.  Pulled him into the car with her.  Hugged him.  So sweet.  Until she decided that she was done and she started pushing him away.  I then had to step in and divert him away so she could get a break and he wouldn't get hurt.  All in all a fun productive day off, sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment