My two incredible little boys.

My two incredible little boys.
This picture by Catherine Finn Photography, just captures their personalities.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho - It's off to work I go.

Well this is about silly question right?  You know how we were always taught in school that there is no such thing as a stupid question.  Well that is dead wrong.  There are stupid questions.  I am sure I have asked my share of them.  But I also have gotten asked a lot of them.  A few months ago at work, one of my patients was upset because she did not have any refills left on her birth control pills.  Of course she called me on Sunday and of course the MD office is closed on sunday.  So when I told her she would have to wait until Monday to get refills she asked me "Well whose fault is it gonna be if I get pregnant?"  I was speechless.  I could not believe it.  Did she think it was going to be my fault?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment