My two incredible little boys.

My two incredible little boys.
This picture by Catherine Finn Photography, just captures their personalities.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How did I get here?

I was looking at my two little boys sitting on the stairs together, and the thought popped into my head.  How did this happen?  Does a moment in time ever make you stop and think about that.  I aked DH (darling husband), "How did ths happen?"?  Seriously!!   I was minding my own business, taking a vacation with some freinds who had convinced me that cruising was the best way to vacation and I meet this guy.  If you know anything about cruising, they tell you if you miss the boat.  Too Bad.  They wait for no one.  Well, I missed my plane that morning.  So the nice airline lady told me that I could fly into another city and take a 1 hour cab ride to Miami and maybe, just maybe I would get there before 4 pm when the ship was setting sail. 

I made it.  I met this guy. We clicked and hung out all week.  We exchanged phone numbers and I lost his.  End of story right??  Nope.  He called me and we talked and talked and talked.  We started dating, long distance.  I went to pharmacy school that fall and we dated with a break up or two until we got married 5 & 1/2 years later.  Now 5 years of being married we have 2 wonderful, wild, crazy, fun loving toddler boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment